Our service is a hybrid between traditional real estate, and private selling, allowing you to sell your house without an agent. We call this groundbreaking new way of doing real estate "Agent Assisted Sales" and "Agent Assisted Rentals".
The benefits of the agent assisted method are:
- You pay zero commission, saving you thousands
- You retain full control of your listing, and aren't locked into anything
- Your property can be displayed on "agent only" websites like realestate.com.au
But who does what to sell the house without an agent present?
An easy way to think of this no agent sale approach is that you're handling the sale/rental of your property, and we're providing you with marketing and support.
- Enter all the details of your property into our system in order to sell with no agent
- Respond to enquiries you receive from potential buyers/tenants
- Show interested parties through your property
- Make any updates to your listing that you wish
- Export your property to the major real estate websites, despite it being a no agent sale
- Forward all buyer/tenant sale enquiries to you promptly, whether they be phone, email, or SMS
- Be available to talk to you via phone, SMS, livechat, and email whenever you need qualified advice, feedback, or simply an understanding ear
- Provide you with professional For Sale signage (and open house signs if you want them)
- Manually check your ad for errors and breaches of realestate.com.au and domain.com.au's terms of service, in order to prevent it being deleted
We can also
- Arrange a trust account for yourself to sell your house without an agent
- Liaise with newspapers and magazines to book advertising for your property
- Create a professional property video for you
- Arrange building and pest inspections
- Provide listing performance and engagement reports
- Provide detailed property and local market reports
So how can you actually get started?
All you need to do is fill out the form here
Once you've provided all the required information, we can activate your no agent sale listing immediately (generally within two hours at the worst).