However, one of the barriers many owners face to achieving a top sale price is not having the funds upfront to make material improvements to their property. If your home is a bit of a fixer-upper, you might be looking at cutting corners or selling less because you just don’t have the cash on hand right now.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
If you’re wanting to add value to your home before selling but don’t have the funds upfront, don’t worry. There are a few ways to upgrade your home that won’t have you reaching even deeper into your pockets at the end of the day.
Buy now, Pay later.
If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and interest-free approach to getting some renovation cash up front, think about using a buy now, pay later service. With interest-free periods and flexible payments, you’ll be sure to find something that suits your budget.
Both Zip Pay and Afterpay are now widely accepted by most retailers, so you can even get your renovation tools and materials interest-free at hardware stores like Bunnings Warehouse and pay it back in instalments to save cash flow while you’re in the selling process.
And did you know you can even use Zip Pay to pay for your entire listing on PropertyNow? It’s just another way we’re making selling your own home easier. You can check out the details here.
Fix. Sell. Pay. Some other platforms to try.
- Fix Sell Pay is another great platform that helps you makeover your home before you sell. Their process is easy:
- Get in touch. Give the Fix Sell Pay team a call or email to get the process started.
- Make a booking. They’ll work around your schedule and find a time that suits you.
- Have your consultation. This is where you’ll discuss renovation ideas, budget, and get expert advice for your home.
- Receive your quote. Once everything has been discussed, you’ll find out upfront how much it’s all going to cost.
- Presentation. A consultant will explain the quote and answer any questions.
- Sign on. Once you’ve gone over everything in detail with your consultant, you’re all ready to sign up.
- Renovate with support. Use your new loan to make the improvements to your home.
- Finish your renovation project. Everything’s been fixed and you’re ready to start preparing to sell your home!
- Sell your house. This is where PropertyNow comes in for the true DIY experience!
- Settle your account. Only once your house is sold will you need to pay Fix Sell Pay for their services.
For more details on the Fix Sell Pay process, check out their website here—it could be your key to a successful sale.
- Flipro is another ‘buy now, pay later’ avenue for home renovations. They’ll help you plan and manage your renovations and will only ask for payment once your property is sold and settled! With a passion for helping homeowners unlock their property’s potential, Flipro’s team has the expertise and tools to get your renovations underway.
See what previous clients have to say..
Fixed it? PropertyNow can sell it.
Have you fixed everything and are now ready to sell? At PropertyNow, we’ve got the resources and know-how to get you started! Check out our blog on which renovations are actually worth it or look at our services here.
Sell your home with PropertyNow.
Our platform will have your property sold, pronto. With upfront, once-off fees til sold and help from our team of professionals along the way, you can’t go wrong! Get in touch today, and your property is one step closer to being sold.