Advertise your rental property with PropertyNow for just $195 until leased
These days, 90% of tenants are searching for rental property online. So why pay an agent to find you tenants when tenants can so easily find you?
Get the best of both worlds.
When it comes to advertising your rental home with PropertyNow, you get to keep control over the process and have support from a licensed real estate agent, with listings on realestate.com.au + Domain. It’s what we call agent-assisted rentals - and it's a fraction of the cost of using a traditional agent.
Try before you commit.
Create your property listing, preview our system and make sure you’re happy before committing (we're quietly confident you'll love it!).
Proven track record of success.
As Australia’s oldest agent-assisted rental platform, we’ve helped thousands of Australians find reliable tenants for their rental homes. In 2017 alone we leased 824 properties.
We can do the same for you.
How listing a house for rent with PropertyNow works
Sign-up with PropertyNow and have your rental home promoted across all the major real estate portals like realestate.com.au, Domain and rent.com.au.
Do as much or as little as you like. Our flat fee includes everything you need to rent out your property, but if you’re time poor or lacking confidence about aspects of the rental process, why not choose from our helpful addons to make things even easier?
- Show your house in its best possible light through our professional photography service
- Use our team of talented copywriters to create an enticing description of your property
- Let us run a social media campaign on your behalf to extend your reach and exposure
Plus much, much more.
Everything you need for renting your property quickly and seamlessly - without having to pay expensive agent commissions.
- Find quality tenants quickly
- All enquiries saved to your account
- Step-by-step guide on how to protect yourself as a landlord
- Background checks on the NTD
- Links and downloads for all required property management forms (including tenancy applications)
- Option to save your listing in case you want to re-use it