Printable Offer Form - This non-legally binding form can be used to clarify a buyers offer, and get it in writing, in order to make it easier to proceed to the next step.
Open home sign in sheet - This form can be used to capture buyer information as they enter for an open house so that you can follow up with later
New South Wales
Important Note re: PAMD Warning Statement: Due to changes in legislations, from 1'st December 2014, the PAMD Form 30c Warning Statement is no longer a separate document. Do not use old versions of this document as it is no longer valid. Instead the statement is included in the contract itself. You can obtain a contract from the QLD Law Society, REIQ, or we can put you in touch with an excellent conveyancing solicitor.
We also have the following documents available to all owners on request after signup
- Contract for Houses and Residential Land
- Contract for Commercial Land and Buildings
- Contract for Commercial Lots in a Community Titles Scheme
- Contract for Residential Lots in a Community Titles Scheme
- Waiver / Shortening cooling off period
- Body Corporate Disclosure Statement
- Acknowledgement of Multiple Offers
Australian Capital Territory